2. Dezember 2023

നായയ്ക്ക് കഴിക്കാൻ പാടില്ലാത്ത ആഹാരങ്ങൾ ☠️☠️: Dangerous foods for dogs : dog training : Laze media

Like our fb page ❤❤❤❤❤
here https://www.facebook.com/lazemedia/

„life of tessa“ 🐶🐶🐶🐶

„basic commands“😶😶😶😶

„puppy charecter devolepment“🤠🤠🤠🤠

„homemade treats“🤪🤪🤪🤪

step 1. put puppy in a cardboard box
step 2 – if puppy urinates inside the box cut the base and place it outside
step 3 – next time after food and water guide him/her near that cardboard base /cloath already urinated
step 4 -repeat it and gradually move the base to a distant place
watch here
● Tessa breeder – a few instructions

●Puppy crying at night solution

●puppy food and supplements

●puppy toilet training

●puppy deworming

●Memorable moments with teza

●pre training preparations

●stop biting – first solution

●first command,training time

●food permission

dog treat 1

●no command

●sit command

●toilet training result

●First bathing

●training without Food

●stop biting with command

●maggots beware

dog treat 2

●shakehand training

●food menu

●come here, sit , shakehand together

●toy story – music

Food permission stage 2

● vaccine schedule

●come here command

●down command

Chocolate and Caffeine
It’s a pretty well-known fact that chocolate is harmful to dogs. Unlike their feline friends, most dogs don’t have an “off” button when it comes to finding food. The amount and type of chocolate your dog consumes determines the symptoms and toxicity level he will experience. Symptoms can include vomiting, diarrhea, increased thirst, abdominal discomfort, lethargy, muscle tremors, irregular heartbeat, high body temperature, seizures and death. The darker the chocolate is (for instance, baker’s chocolate or cocoa powder), the more dangerous it is to your puppy. They contain a higher concentration of caffeine and theobromine, both of which cause toxicosis in dogs. Keep your dog away from caffeinated beverages as well. Learn more about the dangers of your dog consuming chocolate here.

Grapes and Raisins
While grapes and raisins are not harmful to some dogs, they have been associated with kidney failure in others. Simply put, it’s not worth the risk to find out! Vomiting, lethargy and diarrhea can occur within 12 hours of ingestion. If the symptoms are not treated, they can lead to dehydration, decreased appetite and increased urination followed by decreased urination. If your dog has consumed grapes or raisins and these signs occur, take her to a vet immediately. Your dog can develop long-term kidney disease or even die from kidney failure within three to four days.