Is dry dog food bad for dogs? On it’s own, yes but you can do something about this as discussed in the video. ***FREE DOG HEALTH GUIDE [5 Easy Steps to ‚Health Boost‘ Kibble Meals & Heal Day-to-Day Health Issues] – Simple. Fast. HEALING. https://healthydogforlife.com/guide
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
SUBSCRIBE to Learn Healthier Feeding and Home Remedy Tips.
A KINDER, MORE NATURAL WAY to BETTER DOG HEALTH – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=danscott888
FREE DOG HEALTH GUIDE – DOWNLOAD YOUR 5 STEP DOG HEALTH ACTION LIST 5 steps (simple & fast) to make your dogs kibble meals MUCH healthier and begin healing common health problems fast – https://healthydogforlife.com/guide
WATCH The HEALTHIER KIBBLE DIET VIDEO Here – https://healthydogforlife.com/feed-your-dog-better-book-by-dan-scott/
BUY THE eBOOK: FEED YOUR DOG BETTER: Solve your dogs day to day health problems with some quick additions to kibble meals and watch as skin problems, tummy troubles, allergies, ear infections and a dozen other health complaints fade fast with the [Healthier Kibble Diet, Home Cooked Food Diet and The Raw Food Diet] and MUCH more inside.
WATCH the VIDEO here – https://healthydogforlife.com/feed-your-dog-better-book-by-dan-scott/
Can Dogs Just Eat Dry Food – https://youtu.be/o-VHCTmxGfs
ABOUT TODAYS VIDEO: Is Dry Dog Food Bad For Dogs
The high heating and processing of the food that goes into kibble means that once processed, the food is devoid of any nutrients or enzymes, it’s dead food. To make it pass minimal AFCCO standards, a synthetic vitamin and mineral premix is added to make it so it can be sold as complete and balanced nutrition.
But you have to ask yourself, is kibble bad for dogs being dead, sterile kibble nutritionally complete simply because the food has been coated in cheap synthetic vitamins and minerals?
For example, you may be thinking that the vitamins your dog gets in their kibble are natural. However the vitamins you find in kibble and most supplements are of synthetic form, made using waste products from the petroleum, coal, aluminium and sugar industries to name a few.
With this in mind here’s 7 reasons kibble creates malnutrition in your dog:
1. Fast food as a large part of your diet would lead to health issues and weight gain and Kibble is highly processed fast food for dogs. If all you ate was burgers, tacos, fries and cookies, how healthy do you think you would be? And in turn, how healthy do you think your dog will be long term only consuming kibble? What we’re doing to our own health through consuming processed foods, we’re also doing to our dogs.
2. Naturally occurring vitamins and synthetic vitamins are different and the synthetic vitamins and minerals added to kibble means your dogs body has trouble recognizing them. Studies have concluded that most synthetic vitamins are expelled from the body as waste being unrecognized as food and treated as toxins. They can also inhibit the ability of natural sources to function properly in the body. Vitamins, minerals and enzymes all work together synergistically and with a part missing or unstable quantities, much long term damage is done from metabolic dysfunction. Researcher Dr Roger Mason states that mineral deficiency is the leading cause of disease in the world today and the synthetic minerals in kibble do little to sustain your dogs health long term.
3. “Complete and balanced” means that a food meets minimal theoretical dog health requirements. This is based on six month long feeding trials that fall short of the unavoidable longer term and inevitable nutritional and enzymatic deficiencies.
4. Feeding the same diet day in and day out without variation leads to malnutrition and a weakened immune system. Nutritionists advise people to eat a variety of fresh foods for better health and to prevent allergies. Dogs need this variety also.
5. The toxic load a dog has to face from consuming kibble alone with added synthetic vitamins and minerals, additives, colors, salts and preservatives causes a slow downward spiral of chronic ill health that can take years before acute disease takes over.
6. The contents of kibble can be of questionable origin because you have no control over the ingredients.
7. Many kibbles use corn as their first ingredient as it’s the cheapest carbohydrate available to pet food manufacturers. Corn is fattening and full of sugar which in turn leads to obesity and diabetes.
Like us, dogs are what they eat. So save your dog all that suffering to come, and save yourself a fortune in vet bills, by feeding them a healthier kibble diet.
You’ll find a link to a video explaining more about the Healthier Kibble Diet in the description above.
#isdrydogfoodbadfordogs #isdrydogfoodbad #iskibblebadfordogs