The highly requested service dog gear haul! Migraine Jen showing you Buddy’s first service dog vest, our new custom service dog harness and cape, and some extras like his bandana, shoes, and leashes! I also put the service dog gear on Buddy so you can see how it fits. Enjoy!
INCLUDED IN THE VIDEO:
○ Basic Service Dog Vest – https://amzn.to/35PSjpy
○ Service Dog Bandana – https://amzn.to/3iJTpHd
○ Doggy Backpack – https://amzn.to/2RFtwfM
○ Dog Booties (shoes) – https://amzn.to/2ZRRfOd
○ One Foot Leash – https://amzn.to/32IgiVI
○ Over-shoulder 6.5′ leash – https://amzn.to/2Ef38q1
○ Small Collapsibowls – https://amzn.to/3hNeQ8S
Trained service animals are specifically trained to perform tasks to mitigate a handler’s disability. Buddy is a medical alert service dog for chronic migraines, complex migraine, POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome), and OH/OI (orthostatic hypotension, orthostatic intolerance).
Like this video? Hit „like“ to let me know it’s a subject you’re interested in. Make sure you subscribe and tap the notification bell so you can see my next video when it gets posted!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting Momming with Migraine so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!