Find more at http://www.bholashola.com
Download Our Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bholashola.bholashola&hl=en
Download Our iOS iPhone App:
====== Social Links ==========
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+bholashola
UC News: http://con.mp.ucweb.com/personal/index/2221e32ffcb3475cbb650a312d33410d
Please watch this video until the end otherwise you can check properly in the description box all you need to know information available in there. 8289088895 this no. you can contact us after finish that lock down.
Please use this:
Followings are the Rules for this Giveaway
1- You have to Subscribe This Channel [COMPULSORY]
2- Mention Something special about this breed in Comment Section
3- your Comment Should need to be Unique
4- Each User can only comment once [user with more than one comment will be disqualified]
5- Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/bholashola/
6- Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/bhola.shola/?hl=en
7- Subscribe to our Vlogs channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdUrk7-EC53sp8YcX146UPw
8- Contestants should Need To Keep Their Sub
Are you ready to breed your husky?
Breeding a husky can be a wonderful thing. No doubt about that! It will also likely be very time consuming, expensive, and hard work! So for the sake of your husky and her puppies, you should be aware of the commitments beforehand.
So do your research and due diligence before making this commitment 🙂
What is the best age to breed a husky
Despite female huskies being capable of breeding from as young as 6-8 months old, it is not recommended. Smaller female dogs can sometimes reach sexual maturity as young as 4 months old. For bigger dogs, it can be much longer and take up to 2 years of age.
For male dogs, they can usually start producing sperm from 6 months of age.
So, when is the best age to breed a husky? The best age to breed a husky is when she has reached both sexual maturity and physical maturity. This is usually after she has finished her second or third heat cycle at around the age of 2 years old.
Why wait this long?
Well, you want to breed healthy offspring, right? It is only possible to know her full health once she reaches full maturity. Many illnesses and physical issues like hip dysplasia can go undetected up until this age. If you breed a female husky (or any dog) too early on, you may not be aware of subsequent health issues she’s passing on to her puppies.
Breeding too early on can increase the chances of behavioral issues, health issues and increased risk to the mom and puppies during birth.
Signs of husky pregnancy
If you suspect your husky is pregnant, the best thing you can do is take her to your local vet for a check-up.
1. Her teats may become slightly swollen, with a change of color. It’s also common to see them secret a semi-clear liquid.
2. Weight gain is also a sign that your dog is pregnant. Again this will start to happen around 30-40 days after mating. As she gets further through her pregnancy she can almost double in weight.
3. You may see small amounts of mucus discharge happen around one month after mating.
4. You can also expect to see some vomiting early on in the pregnancy. This shouldn’t be a regular occurrence so if it happens too much, a trip to the vet is needed.
5. Her appetite usually decreases in the beginning and then increases drastically during the second half of pregnancy.
6. Her behavior will be different from usual. She may seem quieter and perhaps lets sociable. This should be monitored closely as big negative changes may indicate a different issue that you need to address.
So, how many puppies can a husky have? A healthy husky at the age of 2 can have between 4-6 puppies in a litter.
Pet Care is a pet awareness initiative by Harwinder Grewal. Who is a director of Bhola Shola Pet Services and Farm Private Limited. In his videos, you can get deep knowledge about pets in the Hindi Language. He also tells most of the hidden aspects of Dog Business and Pets Business.
Thanks for watching our video. Please like this video if you liked it. Also, subscribe to our channel here: https://www.youtube.com/BholaShola