If your dog has fleas, then there is a simple 3 step process you need to take to answer how to kill the fleas on a dog and get rid of fleas indoors, in the house and even in your yard.
A dog with fleas is a really common problem and one of the most common causes of a dog starting to itch and scratch suddenly. Killing fleas and eliminating a flea infestation is not always as easy as you might think!
The 3 step plan:
1 – Use a product that actually works! The ideal product should
– Kills fleas
– Safe – all drugs carry a risk of side effects, some are safer than others
– Reduces environmental load
– Kills + prevents other parasites depending on where you live (ticks + lyme)
The best flea treatment for your dog will vary but you could consider:
– Advantage: https://amzn.to/2UBdbYJ
– Seresto collar for 8 months of protection: https://amzn.to/2GtiqVi
2 – Treat the environment
– Hot wash bedding
– Flea bomb: I recommend this one: https://amzn.to/2XAAEek
Continue treatment for at least 3 months
– Needed to break the flea lifecycle
Get your question answered at http://dralexanswers.com
Check out all my free downloads and resources: https://ourpetshealth.com/resources
Subscribe to the channel: https://goo.gl/CRZKwq
– all opinions are my own, sponsors are acknowledged. Links in description are typically affiliate links that let you help support the channel at no extra cost.
– We are a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
– Music from Jukedeck – create your own at http://jukedeck.com
– The information is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only and does not constitute specific vet advice for any individual cat, dog or other animal of any species.
for more information head over to OurPetsHealth.com