In this video I show how I train my young dogs to eat RAW food with the adults in the pack. This is a ‚pack feeding‘ to foster a healthy pack dynamic. It allows the adults to teach the pups their boundaries when feeding in a group.
Dogs seen in this video are my Blue Bay Shepherd Kurgan, German Shepherd Lobo, (f1) Lycan Shepherd Ulu and 2 (f2) 6 month old Lycan Shepherd pups Puukko and Ka-Bar. This IS NOT what a typical RAW meal looks like for them… it’s a ‚pack feeding‘. You can find videos of a typical RAW meal for them in my RAW food playlist linked below.
** DISCLAIMER **
„I’m just some guy on YouTube.“ I am NOT a „professional“ dog trainer nor K9 nutritionist and I am not representing myself as one. I am here just showing what ‚I do‘ and what ‚works for me‘ as a long time Animal Warden, breeder and dog rescuer with over 30 years dog experience working with dogs and I explain while doing it why I do it this way. 🙂
* Before asking me any feeding questions in the comments (OR ON INSTAGRAM) look through the several links I am providing below. 99.9% of any RAW feeding questions you have for me will be answered expertly in those links in more detail than I can provide in the video comments. 🙂
*To answer a question I know I will get in the comments:
* Yes, it’s OK to feed your dogs ‚RAW‘ bones. It’s only cooked bone you should never feed your dogs – Cooking the bone makes it undigested, brittle and prone to causing obstruction of the g-track and a perforated bowel. Canines are meant to digest raw bones and have been doing it for millions of years. Don’t take my word for it though, I’m just some guy on YouTube… lol. Do your research. I’ll provide some links down below if you’d like to do that. I’ve been feeding this way for over 20 years with great results.
*My dogs all live in the house.
* What is a Lycan Shepherd?
– Answer: It is a new working breed in the early stages of development. The breeds currently being used in its development are Blue Bay Shepherd, working line German Shepherd and Malinois. The breed is still in the early foundation stage of development.
*Muk-bang or mukbang is an online broadcast in which a host eats large quantities of food, while interacting with their audience. Usually done through a webcast.
* I feed my dogs the B.A.R.F. Diet (Biologically Appropriate Raw Foods). Here are a couple of books on the B.A.R.F. diet I recommend by DVM Ian Billinghurst.
Give Your Dog A Bone
Grow Your Pups with Bones: The BARF Program For breeding Healthy Dogs And Eliminating Skeletal Disease
Here is a good online resource if you are looking to get started feeding your dog a raw diet…
RAW Food amount calculator – How much to feed
7 Vets Give The Health Benefits of Raw Feeding for Dogs…
Watch video and check out article linked below on the dangers of commercial pet foods and myths about feeding raw…
Some other RAW feeding videos I recommend below…
Is It Expensive To Feed Your Dog RAW Foods?
Does RAW food make dogs aggressive?
Guide to feeding dogs RAW food
How to feed your dog RAW food
How to feed your puppy RAW food
***Here is a playlist of 170+ videos of my dogs and puppies eating various things on the raw diet…
***Here are my channels top 3 videos…
This Is What Happens When You Feed RAW food To Dogs!!!
This Is What Happens When You Feed Cucumber To Dogs!!!
ANTHEM of an OUTLAW – Apalachee Don (featuring BIG Chuk)
*** New Video series ***
Food Aggression in Puppies