Learning how to keep a dog warm in winter is very important and actually pretty simple with the right jacket, coat, and other accessories. As the temperature drops, it is important your furry friend is kept warm inside and outside, in the garage, kennel, or even just the front room.
Small breed dogs, dogs with short coats, and dog breeds with very little body fat are the most likely to become cold, and this can happen very quickly. Getting too cold is not just miserable for them, it could also make them sick.
If you have ice and snow, there might also be salt and other chemicals on the ground which could harm your dog which is why a pair of boots can also be a great purchase.
Winter Jackets for dogs:
– fleece – https://amzn.to/2MF3F64
– padded – https://amzn.to/2N4bXTV
– extreme weather – https://amzn.to/2PcFayO
Winter Boots – https://amzn.to/31xOeRi
Check out all my free downloads and resources: https://ourpetshealth.com/resources
Find my top recommended products here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/ourpetshealth
Get your question answered at http://callthevet.org
Subscribe to the channel: https://goo.gl/CRZKwq
– all opinions are my own, sponsors are acknowledged. Links in description are typically affiliate links that let you help support the channel at no extra cost.
– We are a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
– The information is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only and does not constitute specific vet advice for any individual cat, dog or other animals of any species.