Here is a list of the best Christmas gifts for dogs that they will not only love but that will also improve their physical or mental health. With Christmas is nearly upon us and the last thing you want is to forget to buy the most important family member (your dog of course) some Christmas gifts!
I’ve split them into 6 categories so you’re certain to find the best present for your pampered pooch. What more could you ask for!
Pet tech presents:
– Fitbark 2 activity tracker: https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=870005&u=1920030&m=57244&urllink=&afftrack=
– Whistle 3 GPS tracker: https://amzn.to/2FCLZqb
Mental Stimulation Gifts:
– Snuffle mat – simple natural wool: https://amzn.to/2DBUKOJ more complex version: https://amzn.to/2S7s6sP
– Licki pad: https://amzn.to/2OTKiEh
– Kong: https://amzn.to/2TsVmvB
– Treat ball: https://amzn.to/2TqKtKA
Be safe, be seen:
– Reflective vest: https://amzn.to/2DM5yKH
– Light up vest: https://amzn.to/2KilnJS
– Julius K9 harness: https://amzn.to/2Qfa4r8
– Light up collar: https://amzn.to/2KilnJS
– Collar light: https://amzn.to/2Kla4Rb
A touch of luxury:
– Memory foam mattress: https://amzn.to/2DNpJrG waterproof cover: https://amzn.to/2RaqCxK
– Winter jacket: https://amzn.to/2qRTr6u
– Streetvet: https://www.streetvet.co.uk/
Sign up for my free pet arthritis mini-course: http://bit.ly/arthritis-mini-course
Connect with me:
Disclaimers: all opinions are my own, sponsors are acknowledged. Links in description are typically affiliate links that let you help support the channel at no extra cost.
We are a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Music from Jukedeck – create your own at http://jukedeck.com
The information provided on the Our Pets Health YouTube channel is not a substitute for the examination, assessment and advice given in person by a suitably qualified veterinary surgeon. The information is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only and does not constitute specific vet advice for any individual cat, dog or other animal of any species.
for more information head over to OurPetsHealth.com