How to make Granola Bars for Dogs! So we are going camping this weekend (see more at http://www.youtube.com/snowdogsvlogs) and we thought it would be fun to make some granola bar dog treats. You want to cut these pretty small for your dogs, and of course, only give them as a little treat, not a meal replacement. These easy DIY Dog treats will be the perfect pick me up after a day of hiking with your dog!
Camping with Dogs: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJDUJ0KSc2DivmE6Kpznh6MdrhpmyLcz5
MORE Treat videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL400F1C1759E6AF49
* Please note that I’m neither a vet nor an animal nutritionist, so it’s advisable to consult with your own authority when trying new foods, and also to ensure that your dog’s home cooked diet is balanced & includes all of the nutrients that are necessary for your dog’s health. As with ALL treats, feed in moderation, and don’t feed anything to your dogs that you don’t feel comfortable feeding them. These are treats, not meal replacements.
👕Check out our Merch
❄ Places to find us
● Follow our Instagram: http://www.Instagram.com/GonetotheSnowDogs
● Tweet us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Gone2theSnowDog
● Join the Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/gonetothesnowdogs/
● Yes we have TikTok: http://vm.tiktok.com/d6Vvr1/
● Like us on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/GonetotheSnowDogs
❄ Harnesses and Equipment We Use
Discount Code: GTTSD10Percent-2019
❄Support us on Patreon: http://bit.ly/patreongttsd
❄Products we use: http://amazon.com/shop/gonetothesnowdogs
❄Send Mail to the Huskies
P.O. Box 12
Alpena, MI 49707
❄ What do We Feed Our Dogs
BUSINESS EMAIL: ContactSnowDogs@gmail.com
Affiliate Links my be present above.